- Ari Romano stood up his only clean at 12:00 on the dot! Tyler and James came out of nowhere, threw his weight on for him as he stepped up to the bar. True teamwork right there.
- Who PR’d you ask?
- Sadie hit a 155# power clean, 15# more than her pre-surgery lift!
- Whitney hit her pre-surgery PR at 135#, which is 15# heavier than she’d ever done post-surgery!
- Val Harmon PR’d by 10# at 115# and did it despite her bad day at work. #athlete #gainz
- Jess Rhodes has always done step back burpees, and mentally had to make herself jump back with two feet. She got all of them with zero no-reps!
- Frank Brown rolled in at 7:15p to compete alone at 7:30p. He warmed up a little, people lined the wall to watch, we cued up some requested Dave Matthews Band, and he got to work. He finished his last barbell facing burpee at 11:55, went for the clean while everyone lost their minds. For the full story, check out our Instagram post! It truly was heroic.
4 Ways to Transform Your Turkey-day Leftovers If you’re reading this, it means you’ve made it to the other side of the Thanksgiving Day gauntlet.