If the CrossFit Open workout 18.4 were a Friends episode title, it would be “The one with all the deadlifts.” Also, when’s the last time you bear crawled? 5th grade PE? Same. If you ask Hroch for a recap of 18.4, his response is simply “James killed it.” So. End of blog. Bye. Have a good Wednesday. Just kidding. Here are the highlights!
- James. Because he did all strict HSPU and we are not worthy.
- “Andi Lozano’s bear crawl was UNBELIEVABLE! I literally thought there was an animal in the gym!” - Becca Harris
- On the flip side, Becca forgot to breath the whole time and Andi had to yell at her to remind her so she didn’t perish.
- Randel finished the second, heavy set of 21 deads and knocked them out in pretty big sets because of course she did.
- Hroch was our only guy that got to the handstand walks! He finished the first set, and got into the set of 15 deadlifts before he was capped.
- Becky, Whitney and McKenzie got into the last set of handstand pushups on Diane!
- Tyler got no repped more than he wanted to and got mad for maybe the first time in his life. He’s a real human, y’all.
- Gerry Flynn did the first set of 21 deadlifts in 28 seconds and then went for breakfast tacos.