Under the Friday Night LIghts: 19.1 Recap! We did it! Week one is in the books. Now, we’re not saying it was the most ~lit~ first FNL we’ve ever had, but let’s just say those lights were bright last Friday night. If you missed it, well, you’re the worst, and here’s a quick recap of the action, as well as current standings: Highlights:
- Daddy Romano came to watch his pride and joys, Ari and Aiden, compete head-to-head. Without shame, he took many pictures and cheered very loudly and was cheesing the whole time. Formal request for everyone to bring their parents always.
- Three cheers for Michelle Kwan, Bryan Payne, Lauren Bratcher, and sweet baby angel Georgia Levin -- who are competing in FNL for the very first time during the 8am class!! Champs.
- Qasim, aka this month’s spotlight member, is also in it for the first time and was very nervous going into his heat Friday night -- but he didn’t die and totally crushed it.
- The office transformed into a pretty hazardous jungle gym for all the tiny children.
- DJ LaRae spun some sick beats and fired off some incredible jokes, per usual.
- Our pals at Airrosti came to hang with us throughout the night -- helping folks both get warm and recover, and even fed us snacks and drinks! We love them.
- Jess brought her margs. That is all there is to say about that.