- Daddy Romano came to watch his pride and joys, Ari and Aiden, compete head-to-head. Without shame, he took many pictures and cheered very loudly and was cheesing the whole time. Formal request for everyone to bring their parents always.
- Three cheers for Michelle Kwan, Bryan Payne, Lauren Bratcher, and sweet baby angel Georgia Levin -- who are competing in FNL for the very first time during the 8am class!! Champs.
- Qasim, aka this month’s spotlight member, is also in it for the first time and was very nervous going into his heat Friday night -- but he didn’t die and totally crushed it.
- The office transformed into a pretty hazardous jungle gym for all the tiny children.
- DJ LaRae spun some sick beats and fired off some incredible jokes, per usual.
- Our pals at Airrosti came to hang with us throughout the night -- helping folks both get warm and recover, and even fed us snacks and drinks! We love them.
- Jess brought her margs. That is all there is to say about that.
Greek Salad Chicken Bowls (adapted via Healthy Steps Nutrition) Get ‘em to the Greek Nutrition facts per serving of mean (makes 2 servings): Calories —