- Sadie got ballsy and dove straight into the bear crawls from 50 strict presses and nearly took a tumble, but caught herself ‘cause she is a strong and agile pregnant person.
- Val Harmon got to the HSPU with like 4 minutes left in the workout, and spent the entire 4 minutes working on a strict scaled HSPU. After many attempts, she finally got one beautiful one. Yay, Val!!
- Blake Choisnet takes the cake for making the most noise/effort while doing step-ups.
- McKenzie, Laura, Athena and Jamie got through some of the HSPU RX, and after attempting on Friday and working on them over the weekend, Ashley Hurt also repped some out!
- Jon Wickes re-did the whole thing and got a whopping 22 more reps!
- Chloe originally thought she was only going to be able to get 5 scaled HSPU, but then banged out 20 because of course she did.
- Bryan Payne snagged 4 HSPU out of this workout, despite being no-repped by Hroch, like, 1,000 times. But per usual, he still came out smiling.
- And last but not least, Jared Crowley, everyone’s favorite cheerleader, got not only his first HSPU -- but his first three! With his dad there to cheer him on!
Coach Chloe’s On a Mission to Empower I originally got into coaching because I, personally, loved training and wanted to help people experience the joy